My travels is all about... My views, thoughts and experiences on/about/at/with random places of interest, persons, things, events, issues etc,. I am an eternal student with a restless mind and a tumultuous heart!

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

The Little Ride East...

(On the trip to & fro ETC, Samarlakota)

The benign rays of the Sun played hide and seek in the uncertain fog,
and twice did I cross the river Godavari, the goddess of life - the deary dream of a demagogue,
as I made the little ride east, alone in the cozy comfort of my own self;
and not once did I stop, clutching aimlessly, like a lone lazy wolf.

@ETC, Samarlakota

Paddy fields that owe their very existence to the farmers' toil,
Ancient temples of Lord Shiva stand so spiritually royal;
As thoughts of the mouth watering 'Kaza' seize my simple mind,
I rode on, into Eastern Chalukyan's own architectural play ground.

Snippets from return trip...

The distant sound of the smart city's beach brought joy to my ears,
And not once did the loyal bike betray the trust built over the years.
The little ride east allowed me to make peace between chance and choice,
and in a ceremonial flourish, I did find my own struggling inner voice.

Kakinada Ride Collage



Maheeth Veluvali,
Tuesday - 04th of February, 2020.
Palakollu



No comments:

Post a Comment