My travels is all about... My views, thoughts and experiences on/about/at/with random places of interest, persons, things, events, issues etc,. I am an eternal student with a restless mind and a tumultuous heart!

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

My 2019




In the cold winter mornings, seeds of self doubt crept into my numbing mind,
a new year began – the last in the decade of an ever testing kind.
Great enthusiasm matched with even greater failures,
But life went on, unaware of the abyss that lurks and lures.

A self realized lust for travel intertwined with a curious quest;
I journeyed into the ancient realms of yore, at my humble and humorous best.
I was a part of a raging huge crowd, yet I prized my solitude.
Between beautiful dreams and harsh realities, I moved seamlessly with a weird attitude.

What changes now? Nothing but a new calendar and a fancy new year with a rhythmic zing,
New experiences - some good, some bad, - to be faced without a sting. 
But, all the lessons learnt would not be forgotten, as I bid adieu to the bygone year;
and start afresh - my flirty tryst with twenty twenty, old and wise but still so young and foolish - with a silent cheer!












2 comments: